Singapore is the home to a number of world-class universities and has earned a place near the top of international rankings in reading, math and science. If you plan to study abroad, it is very important to understand the country’s higher education system before applying. The type of higher education institution depends on the area of study and the qualification you intend to study.
The best international universities in Singapore
Singapore is an Asian nation different from its peers. That’s why Universities in Singapore always receive applications from all over the world. As you examine Singapore’s educational system, you’ll notice that they have large classes. In addition, you will find that test results are your greatest measure of academic ability. As much as this is happening in the lower-level education system, Singapore’s universities are changing the narrative. These universities have moved from academic centers to research and innovation centers.
Here are some of the top universities in Singapore you can plan your study.
- National University of Singapore – Established in 1905, the National University of Singapore is a public research university located in Singapore.
- NUS Business School – The NUS business school is such an exceptional school, responsible for the graduation of incredible business academics.
- Singapore Management Development Institute – The Singapore Institute of Management is an incredible place to learn, develop and increase your management skills.
- Singapore University of Technology and Design – Singapore University of Technology and Design is the center of technology and design across the country.
- Singapore University of Social Sciences – Founded in 2007, Singapore University of Social Sciences may be young, but they have made great strides in education.
- National Institute of Education – The National Institute of Education is fully committed to the education of the teacher and the student.
- Singapore Institute of Technology – The Singapore Institute of Technology is a place that incorporates learning and construction in order to make great strides.
- American Center of Education – The American Center of Education is one of the best places for international students to study in Singapore.
- Digi-Pen Institute of Technology – Digi-pen is an academic community of builders and believers with a shared passion for technology, art and games.
- James Cook University – James Cook University may be at the bottom of this list. However, this does not mean that they are less superior. James Cook University has a good interest in research and innovation.
Helpful tips for the students
International students in Singapore are allowed to work part-time for about 16 hours. There are only six government universities in Singapore. The rest are private universities. Singapore universities have many courses that are good. There are 30 universities in Singapore. Only six of them are public universities.
Singapore continues to climb the charts when it comes to higher education, amid what happens at lower levels. In fact, their continued promotion of research took them immediately to countries with incredible universities. So, why not making a great decision regarding your study in private university Singapore?